March 11, 2014

Hiatus in Venice

Today, I leave on a great adventure to Venice, Italy! I am so excited to visit this city, it's been on my bucket list for a very long time. I'm traveling with my friend Becky. We've had many adventures together, and I know we're going to enjoy this one as well.


Becky and I in Ireland, 2012


I won't be doing as many posts here on the blog while I'm gone, but I did prepare a few things for you that will post as scheduled. You can also keep up with me via my Facebook page. I'll try to post some up-to-the-moment pictures of Venice when I can. I know the bed and breakfast we're staying at has wifi available, and I'm sure we'll find a connection at local cafes as well.

I'll see you on the flip side, my friends!


Thanks for reading, everyone!
Follow me on Facebook @ OurArmyLifeAccordingToTheWife
or on Pinterest, my newest obsession ArmyLifeFromTheWife



No comments:

Post a Comment