March 31, 2014

Maggie Bags

I've wanted a Maggie Bag for, what seems like, absolutely forever! I can't even remember where I first heard of these unique bags, but I've stalked their Facebook page ever since.

Wait, you don't know what Maggie Bags are???!

Well, lemme tell ya.

They are purses, and wallets, and laptop bags (and more!) created from reclaimed seat belts. Yep, you read that right, seat belts. I love that reclaimed materials are used where possible. I also love the strength and durability of the product.

However, I don't completely love the price, even though the bag is totally worth it.

And that is exactly why I've never owned a Maggie Bag… until now! You see, I recently realized they have a clearance page I can afford. I can justify $50 or $60 to the Hubs, but there is no way I can get away with $200 for a purse. You know what I'm saying?

So when I saw that the Executive Laptop Bag was reduced from $120 to $58, I pounced on it.


Executive Laptop Bag


This bag is perfect for my blogging needs. It carries my laptop, iPad, cell phone, headphones, pens and paper, and more. The bag stands upright, with cute little feet on the bottom. I can carry cross-body or by the handle. And man, it is tough! I'm pretty sure I could drag it behind my car for a couple miles and it would still be intact. In basic black, I totally feel like I'm styling.

AND, Maggie Bags deliver to APO. When you're living overseas, this is a huge plus.

Interior pockets, with padded laptop divider
Metal "feet" to help the bag stand 


I am too excited not to share my happiness with you! The day my bag arrived in the mail was awesome for me. Perhaps I'll even be a better blogger now? At least, that's what I tell myself.

I'll be back soon, peeps. In the meantime, happy shopping! What are some of your favorite products?


Thanks for reading, everyone!
Follow me on Facebook @ OurArmyLifeAccordingToTheWife
or on Pinterest, my newest obsession ArmyLifeFromTheWife


No comments:

Post a Comment